科研教学 > 医学英语
皮肤科英文查房手册连载(14-1):常用问诊短语和句型(Approach to the patient) 
皮肤科医师之家       2013年7月31日        阅读数:567        字体:      
3.检查和诊断
好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧?
All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat?
请你脱去鞋和裤子,躺到检查床上。
Please take off your shoes and panties and lie on the examining table
现在嘴张开作深呼吸。
Now take a deep breath with your mouth open.
现在请转过去。
Now turn around, please.
放松点,别动。
Take it easy and don`t move.
请把舌头伸出来。
Show me your tongue, please.
你的舌苔比较厚。
Your tongue is rather coated.
请告诉我准确的地方。
Show me exactly where it is.
告诉我是哪个?
I`ll run some tests on you.
你需要验验血(痰/尿)。
You must have a blood (sputum/urine) test.
你最好透视一下胸部。
You`d better have a chest X-ray.
我将给您做血常规检查并拍摄胸片
I`ll take a blood routine examination and give you a x-ray examination.
我可以确定您得了严重药疹,应当住院。
YI`m sure it`s sever drug eruption. You should be admitted to the hospital.
4.治疗和处理
我给您开点药。
I`ll give your some medicine.
你以前打过普鲁卡因(青霉素)吗?
Have you ever had an injection of procaine(pencillin) before?
给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。
I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment).
我给你一些药片。
I`ll give you some tablets.
我马上给你开张药方。
I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.
我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。
I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s
我认为你最好服用中药。
I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.
给你开点药,几天以后你再来复诊。
I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.
请按医嘱用药。
Take the medicine according to the instruction.
每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。
One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.
每4小时服用一胶囊。
Take one capsule every four hours.
每天服3次,每次一剂。
Take a dose three times a day.
把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。
Put the ointment on the sore once a day.
使用之前要摇匀。
Shake well before using it.
这种药会给你止痛。
The medicine will relieve your pain.
这种药可给你退烧。
This medicine can keep your fever down.
这是口服药物。
This is for oral administration.
这种洗剂只可外用。
This lotion is for external use only.
我给您转到(外科/内科)去
I`ll transfer you to the (surgery/internal medicine) department.
我们想把她送到急诊室进一步观察。
We`ll send her to the EM Room for further observation.
您要预定动手术。
You are scheduled to have an operation.
首先,我们要给你备皮,做手术前的准备工作。
First of all, we will prepare you by shaving.
5.治解释和建议
应该少吃多餐。
Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.
吃的东西要清淡容易消化。
Your meals should be light and digestible.
你应该多吃些维生素。
You should take some more vitamines.
你应该节食。
You should go on a diet.
你一点甜食也吃不得
You can`t touch anything sweet.
太辣的食物对你没有好处。
Something too spicy may not be suitable for you.
我认为你最好服用中药。
Fatty food will do you harm.
不要吃油腻食物。
Avoid eating greasy food.
要喝大量的水。
Drink plenty of water.
您预定明天早上作胃肠检查和胆囊检查。
You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning.
要检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西。我很抱歉,您得完全空着胃。
Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.
你可以随意喝你想喝的东西。
You may have something to drink whenever you wish.
事实上,您正在康复,而您自己的胡思乱想会妨碍治疗。
Actually,you are recovering and what you imagine as your worry is slowing down the treatment.
好多人比您情况严重的都有救,不少人都成功康复了。
Many cases worse than yours turned out to be hopeful and successful.
您的身体情况好多了,但是更大的困难却来自您心理上的猜疑。
Your condition is much better physically,but a little bit difficult mentally.
眼下您最重要的是与我们合作。
The most important thing for you now is cooperation with us.
您得有信心。
You must be confident.
毫无疑问,我是个医生,医生是不说假话的。
Of course. I'm a doctor and a doctor tells the truth.